Friday, June 11, 2010

So I see this blog thing went really well

I blogged approximately 3 times before letting it fall to the wayside; how very like me. . . I don't think I've ever filled a diary either. And it's not as if nothing of interest happened in the past year. So shall we try again? Today is Friday June 11, 2010. I awoke to a hot day with high humidity. School is out, so the kids are bored and looking for something to do. I get tired of hearing myself say "No, you can't go swimming" 100 times a day, but I can't tell them yes because there is no one to supervise them. Work is dull, not a thing going on except that my boss mentioned that Corporate wanted to know if I have any interest in moving to Dallas to manage a property. That's a good question. I'm pretty sure the answer is no, but it's an idea worth considering. Right now though, life is good. Not perfect, I mean, the house is never clean, the pantry is never full, and the dishes never 100% washed. I've learned that it's easy to ignore calls from debtors if you don't answer the phone and delete voicemails without listening to them. But my health is good, my kids are good, marriage is good, nothing worth complaining about for fear it could be worse. Besides, it's really important to live in the moment, and at the moment I'm happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment